IZIS, by Pierre Borhan - 1988$63.75
IZIS, by Pierre Borhan 1988 Israelis Bidermanas b&w Photography Paris Israel
by Pierre Borhan
Presents the work of Israelis Bidermanas who went by the name of Izis and was known for his work in Paris in the 1950's. Most photos are of Paris, some of Israel with others of individuals.
143 pages. 9" by 9.75"
Publishing Info: PARIS MUSEES, France 1988
Hardback is overall in FINE condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- ISBN: 2858220794
- Text in French
- Filled with b&w photographs
- Comes with an errata slip
- Black cloth boards in excellent condition
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is very clean and free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
- DJ shows two .5" tears to top and bottom edge of front and two .5" tears to top edge of back
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com