INTRODUCTION TO THE SOCIOLOGY OF MUSIC, by Theodor W. Adorno - 1976$75.00
Introduction to the Sociology of Music
by Theodor W. Adorno
New York: The Seabury Press, 1976
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, VERY GOOD DJ.
- ISBN: 0816492662
- Orange cloth cover is in overall good condition.
- Corners exhibit very minimal bumping on the right side of the board, otherwise sharp.
- Spine has black text against an orange background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Interior is shows minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Head left of text block shows a minimal amount of foxing/staining.
- DJ is nicely preserved with minimal shelfwear, with a 1/4" blemish along foot edge as well as a closed tear under the blemish. (See Photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
233 pages. 5.75" x 8.5" inches.
This work by the foremost philosopher of music in the twentieth century aims to define a sociology of music which encompasses more then an awareness of societal structures in their relation to musical phenomena.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore