IN THE CONTINUUM, by Phyllis Seckler - 1973-75 [5 Issues]$325.00
In The Continuum Five Issues of the O.T.O.
by Phyllis Seckler
Five Issues. Oroville, CA: The College of Thelema, 1973-1975.
Softbacks are in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Volumes show minimal wear to covers and interior.
- Blue covers feature back illustrations.
- Wraps display minimal edgewear. Volumes are staple bound.
- Spines exhibit minor edgewear.
- Binding is secure in all volumes.
- Volume 1 shows some writing in blue pen, on pages 2-7.* (See photos)
- Other volumes are free of writing or intentional marks.
- Interior shows minimal wear.
- Some pages display rare corner creases.
- Text block edges show minimal edgewear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
8.5 x 11 inches.
These are five issues of the quarterly magazine of the O.T.O., published by Phyllis Seckler (1917-2004) a student of Jane Wolfe who was herself a student of Aleister Crowley. She was a ninth degree member of the "Sovereign Sanctuary of the Gnosis" within the Ordo Templi Orientis. She was also known as Soror Meral. These issues are an insight into the philosophy of the order and its key teachings, through essays, poems, rituals, charts, as well as diagrams and illustrations. Topics include Qabala, astrology, Tree of Life, tarot, book excerpts and more.
Includes illustrations and diagrams. Includes appendices of astrology and some of the writings of Aleister Crowley.
*Notes describe additional ritual details.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore