HUMAN ACTION: A TREATISE ON ECONOMICS, by Ludwig Von Mises - 1985
Human Action: A Treatise on Economics
by Ludwig Von Mises
Limited edition. Chicago: Contemporary Books, Inc., 1985
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Limited edition #106 of 200
- Beautifully bound specifically for Laissez Faire Books
- Boards show some light shelfwear to foot edges. Corners are gently bumped.
- Spine has gilt text and some light scuffing at corners.
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- All text block edges have gilt, which all show some scratches. (Please see photo)
907 pages. 6.25X9 inches.
"Human Action: A Treatise on Economics is a work by the Austrian economist and philosopher Ludwig von Mises. Widely considered Mises' magnum opus, it presents the case for laissez-faire capitalism based on praxeology, or rational investigation of human decision-making. It rejects positivism within economics. It defends an a priori epistemology and underpins praxeology with a foundation of methodological individualism and laws of apodictic certainty. Mises argues that the free-market economy not only outdistances any government-planned system, but ultimately serves as the foundation of civilization itself." (Wikipedia)
EDITION POINTS: Limited edition of 200.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore