HOW TO MAKE PIPES: TUNES FOR PIPERS..., by M. Sutherland - 1935
How To Make Pipes: With Tunes for Pipers and Small Percussion Bands
by M. Sutherland
Construction instructions in German. Also includes melodies with musical notation. 19 pages. 11 x 7.5 inches.
Publishing Info: Louise B. M. Dyer. Paris. 1935
Overall in GOOD+ condition.
- Black, white and green paperback binding.
- Black and white illustrated, and includes sheet music for pipers and small percussion bands.
- Binding is tan with age. Pencil mark in right corner of coverboard. Sticker on coverboard.
- Errata pasted on last page. Binding is wrapped.
- Spine head and foot are worn.
- Textblock exterior and interior pages are clean and lightly tan with age.
- Binding is secure.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
Books over $250 will ship insured, which will incur additional shipping charges.
Year Printed: 19350000
Special Attributes: Illustrated
Country/Region of Manufacture: France
Author: M. Sutherland
Place of Publication: Paris
Publisher: Louise B. M. Dyer
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout