HOW TO BECOME A MODERN GURU: IN FORTY NIGHTS, by Elmer Weishaupt Gantry - 1974$50.00
How to Become a Modern Guru: In Forty Nights
by Elmer Weishaupt Gantry
forward by Norman D. Livergood
Healdsburg, CA: The Academy for Meaningful Active Learning, 1974
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD- condition.
- Illustrated cover has a photograph of a road sign on the front cover in bluish ink with the title above it.
- Wraps are in overall in very good condition, excepting some notable dirt, light foxing, staining, and edgewear. (See Photos).
- Corners are in good condition.
- Spine is white with no text and has creasing as well as a small 1/4 tear. (See Photos).
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges has staining on the bottom edge and foxing and dust on the top edge. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
195 pages. 5.5 x 8.5 inches.
"Elmer Weishaupt Gantry (his friends call him Professor Ganty), Proto-Occultist and Meta-Mystic, traveled widely in spawning this Book. Delving deeply into the Ancient Archives of the British Museum Library for several hours, he then Hover crafted to France where he solved the Prehistoric Riddle of the Eiffel Tower."
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore