HISTORIC GREEN POINT, by William L. Felter, Ph.D. - 1919
Historic Green Point
by William L. Felter, Ph. D.
New York, NY: Green Point Savings Bank, 1919
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Cover features a gilt square design with the title written in gilt lettering.
- Boards show some light edgewear.
- Corners are bumped and scuffed. (See Photos).
- Spine has gilt text against a green background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Ex libris book features an owner's sticker on front pastedown.
- Illustrations present and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block head edge is gilt. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
61 pages. 6.5 x 9.5 inches.
The Green Point Savings Bank takes great pleasure in presenting this succinct account of the history of this section of the city where its own continuous existence of half a century has been successfully spent. The Officials of the Bank hop that this record will be of general interest and that it may prove worth preservation because of its historic value.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore