HERBERT HOFFMANN: MOTIVTAFELN - 2000
Herbert Hoffmann: Motivtafeln
by Herbert Hoffmann
Published by: Memoria Pulp, Berlin, 2000
Softback is overall in GOOD+ condition.
- ISBN: 3929670321
- Volume is overall in good+ condition with some loose pages.
- Color illustrated covers display general edgewear with some creases and rubbing, including a vertical crease on back, going from upper to lower edge, and a 8.5" crease to upper corner on front.
- Wraps display some scuffs and general edgewear.
- Spine features black text on white background, and displays some rubbing to ends.
- Binding is secure between center pages. First and last pages are loose. (See photos)
- Interior exhibits minimal toning, occasional smudges, and overall edgewear to pages, with light warping, toning, and creasing.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges show occasional staining and rubbing, including a brown stain to head, and a smudge to fore edge. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx. 114 pages. 15.75 x 11 inches.
An entertaining, colorful book on tattoos and those who love them. Herbert Hoffmann (1919-2010) introduces his art with an autobiography revealing and narrating his early passion for tattooing, and development of the art form. Includes a colorful overview of the various designs of tattoos which he has created. From sailors and boats to inscriptions and hearts celebrating loved ones, or elements emblematic of countries around the world, these tattoos are colorful and diverse, praising adventure and discovery as well as the perpetuity of the things we truly love.
Filled with color plates showing flash / tattoo designs. Preface by the artist is in German translated into English.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.