HECTOR GUIMARD: ARCHITECT DESIGNER 1867 - 1942, George Vigne & Felipe Ferre - 2003
Hector Guimard: Architect Designer 1867 - 1942
by George Vigne & Felipe Ferre
New York, NY: Delano Greenidge Editions, 2003
Hardback VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 0929445201
- Dark Blue cloth cover is in overall great condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- DJ is nicely preserved with minimal shelf ware.
- Spine has gilt lettering on top of a dark blue background.
- Foot of spine shows light bumping (See Photos).
- Binding is strong and secure and has very little play.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Title page shows signs of light off setting from frontis page (See Photos).
- Interior exhibits minimal signs wear.
- Text block edges look great with no markings.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
396 pages. 10.25" x 13" inches.
A chronological inventory of the architect's work. The book is the product of a remarkable collaboration between art historian Georges Vigne and Photographer Felipe Ferre. Combining Ferre's 30 year photographic project on Guimard with authoritative biographical and historical texts by Vigne, the book returns this nearly forgotten master in line with the major architects of the 20th century.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore