HARPER'S NEW MONTHLY MAGAZINE - Vol.14; Dec to May - 1857
Harper's New Monthly Magazine, Volume XIV. December 1856 to May 1857
by Harper Brothers
864 pages. 6.375" x 9.75 inches.
Publishing Info: Harper and Brother's, Publishers, NY. 1857
Overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Covers and Spine are mostly Clean, Clear, and Intact
- Gold-Embossed Title on Spine
- Pastedowns are Attached
- Most Pages are Clean and Clear
- Contains 365 Black/White Illustrations
- Contains Articles and Stories from multiple Authors, including 6 Chapters of Charles Dickens' Little Dorrit, and Nathaniel Hawthorne's Uttoxeter
- Contains a very faint, musty odor
- Covers are noticeably worn
- Spine has light wear and small tears
- Spine Head and Foot are worn
- Edges and Corners are worn
- Textblock is lightly colored with age
- Front Pastedown contains a bookplate
- Some Pages contain small amounts of foxing
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Subject: Current Events
Year Printed: 18570000
Special Attributes: 1st Edition
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Topic: Art Literature Fashion Politics History
Region: North America
Place of Publication: New York
Publisher: Harper & Brothers
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout