HANS BELLMER, by Herbert Lust - 1990
HANS BELLMER, by Herbert Lust 1990 Exhibition Catalog Art Photography French
by Herbert Lust
Lengthy intro by Herbert Lust. Published in conjunction with an exhibition at the Isidore Ducasse Gallery in NYC
78 pages. 8.25" by 11.75"
Publishing Info: Lincoln, Paris 1990
Softcover is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Very Scarce
- Filled with color plates of Bellmer's art and photography
- Text in English and French
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is very clean and free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
- Some very light soiling to covers
- Head and tail of spine show some wear
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com