HANDSHAKE: CODE OF THE WEST, by Clayton Jennings - 1993 [Signed, DJ]
Handshake: Code of the West
by Clayton Jennings
Signed by the author. Freeman, SD: Pine Hill Press, Inc., 1993
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- Black cloth covers are mostly clean, with silver text and title. One corner is bumped.
- Spine has silver text and is bright with softened ends.
- Binding is tight.
- End papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Author signature on front fep. See photos.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ has some edgewear, bumping along head edge. See photos.
300 pages. 6 x 9 inches
Autobiography by Clayton Jennings (1913-2000), founder with his brother of Hyland Ranch in South Dakota. Born in Boone, Iowa, the son of a livestock dealer, Clayton and his brother headed to South Dakota in 1930 where they bought land and established a herd of Angus cattle.
An American success story, told by the protagonist. Illustrated with many black and white photographs.
Signed by the author on the front end paper.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.