HALLUCINOGENIC PLANTS, Richard Evans Schultes - 1976 Golden Guide Ethnobotany VG$128.25
by Richard Evans Schultesillustrated by Elmer W. Smith
Published by: Golden Press. New York, NY. 1976.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- ISBN: 0307243621
- Illustrated wraps exhibit minimal signs of commensurate age and wear.
- Wraps exhibit creases along the length of the spine, ink stains to portions of the top edges which appear on the verso and following pages. Please see photos.
- Corners are gently bumped and rubbed.
- Spine has white lettering with publisher's logo and exhibits mild rubbing along the edges and ends. Please see photos.
- Binding is tight and feels unread.
- Interior is gently age-toned with mild foxing and exhibits light ink stains to the top edge of the first four leafs (title page - 7), additional ink stains to the top edge of pages 19-44 and dog earring to the upper corner of page 41/42. Please see photos.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are gently darkened and stained.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
A Golden Guide featuring the work of ethnobotanist Richard Evans Schultes prepared with color illustrations by Elmer W. Smith.
Includes a preface by Richard Evans Schultes and a list of additional source texts and index for reference.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore