HACKNEY FLOWERS, by Stephen Gill - 2007 [Signed Ltd Ed]$378.96
by Stephen Gill
An entertaining and colorful journey into the photographic world of Stephen Gill. Associating his love of East London and the Hackney area, with his love of flowers, the author has created a totally unique and highly original "scrapbook" showing the flower arrangements made in his studio, against the background of his most beloved quarters of the city. An unlikely blend of humans, urban landscapes, means of transportation, and finally, flowers, Hackney Flowers is an unusual catalog. Approx. 110 pages. 9 x 11.75 inches.
STATED FIRST EDITION. SIGNED Limited Special Edition. 1/3500 numbered copies. Illustrated with full-color photographs.
Published by: Nobody in Association with the Archive of Modern Conflict, London, 2007.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 9780954940539
- Volume is in near fine condition with little to no wear.
- Cloth covers feature color decorative design.
- Spine features gray text with colors and design similar to covers, with gentle bump to head.
- Binding is secure.
- Colophon indicates limited and special edition mentions. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore