GUNMAKERS OF LONDON 1350-1850, by Howard L. Blackmore - 1986 *supplement*
Gunmaker's of London 1350-1850
by Howard L. Blackmore
Scarce two volume set including supplement and slipcase covering 500 years of gun-making in London. Illustrated.
Published by: George Shumway Pub. York, PA. 1986.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- Includes white heavy board slipcase.
- Includes original illustrated dust jackets, both in excellent condition.
- Volume I features blue cloth boards and illustrated pastedowns and endpapers.
- Volume II, the supplementary volume, features white cloth boards.
- All boards and interiors in excellent condition.
- Binding is tight.
- No writing, highlighting, underlining or other intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
ISBN: 0873870948, 0888550138
The bulk of the book is a listing of all known workmen in the gunmaking trade and is preceded by an intro that explains the role the gun makers guilds played. Includes 123 B&W illustrations. The supplement records all the info found about previously unidentified gun makers and gunsmith with B&W illustrations.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore