GIRL GANGS, by Barbara Hoffman - 1968
by Barbara Hoffman
Cleveland, Ohio: Classic Library, 1968
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Illustrated cover features black and gray drawing of two girls with a motorcycle and the title in big red text.
- Wraps are in overall very good condition, but show light foxing. (See Photos).
- Spine has red text against a gray illustrated background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Bottom text block edge has a small 1/4 inch dent. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
150 pages. 4.5 7 inches.
Vintage paper back novel from the 1960's with a story such as: The newest phenomenon on Americas torrid sex scene, girl gangs. Gangs of teen girls, banded together for kicks, sex, violence and any kind of kick. You'll read about girls, no longer the victims, but the perpetrators of mass rape, clubs devoted exclusively to lesbianism, even the hard leather jacketed girls that straddle a motorcycle as if it were a man.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore