GEORGE GROSZ DRAWINGS, by George Grosz - 1944
George Grosz Drawings
by George Grosz
With an introduction by the artist which explains his artistic evolution. Includes 52 plates (3 hand colored under supervision of the artist).
52 pages. 9.25" by 12.15 inches.
Publishing Info: H. Bittner and Company, New York 1944
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a VERY GOOD- DJ.
- Gilt lettering on cover board and spine
- Cover boards are in excellent condition
- Binding is secure
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is very clean and free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Some light foxing to top edge of textblock
- Mylar cover, backed with archival paper
- Some chips to head of spine and back of DJ
- Writing in ink on top of title on DJ
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.