GARDENS OF THE ARTS AND CRAFTS MOVEMENT: REALITY AND IMAGINATION 2004 J Tankard
GARDENS OF THE ARTS AND CRAFTS MOVEMENT: REALITY AND IMAGINATION - 2004
Gardens of the Arts and Crafts Movement: Reality and Imagination
by Judith B. Tankard
Very scarce signed copy signed by Tankard on the ffep. Lavishly illustrated with 167 images including 148 plates in stunning color. The author visits William Morris's earth paradise. the gardens of the Cotswolds and beautiful gardens in America. She augments these by including chapters on master gardeners, architectural gardening, beyond the border and much more. 216 pages with index. 8.5" by 10.25".
Published by Harry N. Abrams, Inc. New York, NY. 2004.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 0810949652
- As stated, the ffep bears the author's signature.
- Included is the original illustrated dust jacket in NEAR FINE condition with the only notable flaws being a subtly darkened area of the dust jacket along the top left corner and light wear to the edges, primarily the front bottom edge where there is significant creasing to a 2" portion. Please see photos.
- The boards are clean with sharp edges.
- The spine is square and free of any appreciable wear.
- The textblock, darkened at the edges and firmly bound, is in excellent condition with the interior showing vibrant type and illustrations on clean bright leafs.
- No writing, highlighting, underlining or other intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com