FRONTIERS OF TRADE, by Julius Klein - 1929 [Signed, 1st printing]
Frontiers of Trade
by Julius Klein
First printing. New York and London: The Century Co., 1929
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Red cloth covers have blindstamped logo on front.
- Boards show some wear, a ding at head edge, edgewear. Corners are bumped and frayed.
- Spine has text label dimmed and is sunned with crushed, frayed ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Pastedowns and feps are age toned, have some staining.
- Interior is gently age-toned. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have a few marks along head.
328 pages. 5 x 7.25 inches
A study by the Director of the United States Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce, written the year before the onset of the Great Depression. Klein addresses the development of an ever-more interdependent global economy following World War I, hastened by advances in communications technologies.
First printing, Signed and inscribed by author on half-title page.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.