FROM HERE TO THE BUGLE, by Frank Jennings & Milton Menasco - 1949 [Signed 1st Ed]$45.00
From Here To The Bugle
by Frank Jennings
illustrated by Milton Menasco
Signed 1st Edition. Lexington, Kentucky: The Thoroughbred Press, 1949
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Three-quarter leather bound book with paper design from the 1940's.
- Boards some edgewear but in overall very good condition.
- Corners are bumped and slightly scuffed. (See Photos).
- Spine has raised bands with gilt text and a gilt horse design.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Front fep is signed by the author and illustrator. (See Photos).
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear with scattered light foxing throughout the book. (See Photos).
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are a little dusty and are moderately foxed. The top edge is gilt. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
330 pages. 6.5 x 9.5 inches.
Edition Points: 1st Edition, Signed by both the author and illustrator.
In 1947, when Arthur B. Hancock suffered a stroke, Arthur B.Hancock, Jr. took over complete management of the farm. Beginning in 1955, a Claiborne stallion topped the American sire list for 15 consecutive years.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore