FOR JOHN SCOTT WHO PAINTED FLOWERS, by D.A. Levy; T.L. Kryss - 1968 [Mimeo Revolution]$125.00
For John Scott Who Painted Flowers
by D.A. Levy, T.L. Kryss, D.R. Wanger and T.L.S.
"On February 28, 1968, John R. Scott was sentenced to two years in the Cuyahoga County Workhouse on two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor." Written and arranged by D.A. Levy and T.L. Kryss, this booklet is a thoughtful tribute to the "invisible angel" of Cleveland, John R. Scott, a friend and inspiration to many. This volume includes a silkscreen illustration to the cover with three additional screens by T.L. Kryss, plus a brief poem and reproduction of a drawing by Scott. Unpaginated. 8.25" by 11".
Limited edition of 255, published by Ghost Press. Cleveland, Ohio. 1968.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD- condition.
- Staple bound white card stock wraps feature silkscreen illustration by T.L. Kryss and are in good condition, exhibiting age-toning along the perimeter of the cover with additional creases to the front and rear.
- Corners are bumped.
- Spine is creased.
- Binding is secure.
- All silkscreens are present and fully intact.
- The facing pages of silkscreens bear shadows. Please see photos for example.
- The first page exhibits minor toning to the upper right corner othwerwise the interior is free of major signs of age or wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore