FLYING SAUCERS AND THE THREE MEN, by Albert K. Bender - 1962 [1st Ed., DJ]
Flying Saucers and the Three Men
by Albert K. Bender
with annotations and introduction by Gray Barker
First edition. Clarksburg, WV: Saucerian Books, 1962
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ under Mylar.
- Pale blue covers are mostly clean, with navy text.
- Boards show some wear at shoulders, edgewear. Corners are scuffed.
- Spine has navy text and is a bit faded and bent, with crushed ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Pastedowns and feps have some light staining.
- Illustrations, line drawings, are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are a little dusty.
- DJ is nicely preserved behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- Close examination of DJ reveals light edgewear including possible bumps, chipped corners, some staining to back, rubbing, and/or tiny closed tears.
194 pages. 5.5 x 8 inches
An account by Albert K. Bender, founder of the International Flying Saucer Bureau, in collaboration with Gray Barker, author of They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers (1956). This book describes encounters with the Men In Black, a group of mysterious figures who were said to intimidate individuals into keeping silent about UFOs, and alleges that they were, in fact, extraterrestrials.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore