FERMENT, by John T. McIntyre - 1937$55.00
by John T. McIntyre
The 1937 edition of John T. McIntyre's novel which he wrote following the popularity of his previous novel, Steps Going Down, which won him an award in the All-Nations Prize Competition. 403 pages. 6" by 8.5".
Published by Farrar and Rinehart. New York, NY. 1937.
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition with a FAIR DJ.
- Green cloth covers feature gilt lettering to the front and are sunned along the edges and discoloration and scuffing to areas. Please see photos.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has darkened gilt lettering and shows a crease along the length and softened, discolored ends. Please see photos.
- Binding is secure.
- Rear endpaper bears partially erased color pencil and a date stamp, Nov 17 1937.
- Rear pastedown bears bookseller's stamp.
- Textblock is darkened with foxing and exhibits mild play.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ is nicely preserved behind mylar and backed with archival paper.
- DJ shows is darkened and soiled with extensive wear and signs of aging such as tears and creases across the front and rear top edge, portions missing from the ends, creases to the length and small open tear to the shoulder.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore