FAST CITY, by Morten Andersen - 1999 [Signed 1st Ed]$175.00
by Morten Andersen
SIGNED FIRST EDITION. Oslo, Norway: Morten Andersen, 1999.
Softback is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 8299532604
- Volume displays minimal overall wear.
- Covers feature full-color photographs, and exhibit little to no edgewear.
- Wraps have returns.
- Spine has black and gray text on white background, and displays minimal bumping to head.
- Binding is secure.
- Title page features signature of author. (See photos)
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges show minimal wear with two small stains, one to head and one to foot, and minimal scuffing.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
56 pages. 5.5 x 7.25 inches.
Morten Andersen is a Danish model and fashion photographer. After working for Hugo Boss and Giorgio Armani, and working in numerous international campaign, he moved to South America and began his career as a photojournalist. This collection of photographs of the city of Oslo epitomizes the quality of expression and of atmosphere of his work, bringing an inner view of a city and its life, its dark and merry places, its joys and tragedies.
Lavishly illustrated with full-color and B&W photographs.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore