FARMHOUSES & HOMESTEADS, by Wim Pauwels - 2005
Farmhouses & Homesteads
Fermes & Fermes-Châteaux ~ Boerderijen & Kasteelhoeves
by Wim Pauwels
English, French, Dutch text. Belgium: Beta-Plus, 2005
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 9077213341
- Illustrated DJ features the title in white with 3 photographs of interior and exteriors of various homes.
- Brown boards are in overall very good condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine is brown with no text. DJ Spine is brown with white text.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations and photographs are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ has some light edgewear, specifically on the spine edges.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
228 pages. 11.5 x 12 inches.
Historical farmhouses, quadrangular farms and castle farms form an important part of the heritage of the Low Countries. More and more interior designers, architects, restorers and private individuals with a passion of old buildings are realizing that this heritage must not be lost. This book is a pleas for a reassessment of this rich, rural architectural history. Whether it's a seventeenth century convent farm, a nineteenth century long fronted farmhouse, or the stylistically faithful reproduction of an authentic eighteenth century farm complex, these unique creations all combine the past and the present, the house and its rural surroundings in a stunning way.
EDITION POINTS: English, French, and Dutch text.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore