FAMILY FOUND: THE LIFETIME OBSESSION OF MORTON BARTLETT, by Marion Harris, et al - 2002$45.00
Family Found: The Lifetime Obsession of Morton Bartlett
by Marion Harris et al
A superlative group of figurative sculptures and photographs, Morton Bartlett's lifetime obsession, undiscovered and unseen for over thirty years, translates into a sublime marriage of art and eccentricity. Features Morton Bartlett's black and white photographs depicting his very own anatomically correct sculptures with full color photographs by Michaela Murphy. Includes essays by Bill Hopkins, Graham Ovenden, Lee Kogan, James Kincaid, Gina Barreca and Marion Harris. Includes a thoughtful biographical sketch arranged by the Harvard class of 1932 25th Anniversary Report. 63 pages. 8.5" by 11".
Copyright and publishing information will be found printed on the interior side of the rear cover.
Presumed 1st edition. Published by Marion Harris. New York, NY. 2002.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition.
- ISBN: 0964315904
- Illustrated high gloss covers exhibit light scuffs though remain free of major signs of age or wear.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has black lettering and is square and firm.
- Binding is tight.
- Frontispiece is present and fully intact.
- Ffep to page 25 exhibit a small stain to the lower inner portion.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore