EUAN UGLOW: PAINTINGS AND DRAWINGS - 2007$125.00
Euan Uglow: Paintings and Drawings from the Estate
16 May to 15 June 2007
Includes 1st publication of a 1999 interview about some of the included works.
London: Marlborough Fine Arts Ltd, 2007.
Softcover is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 9781904372516
- Volume shows little to no overall wear.
- Covers feature full-color reproductions of paintings.
- Wraps show minimal edgewear.
- Spine has black text with color wrapping around from covers.
- Spine ends are minimally rubbed. Foot of spine is lightly bumped.
- Binding is secure.
- Plates and fold-outs are well preserved showing little to no wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx. 54 pages. 9.5 x 11.75 inches.
Euan Uglow (1932-2000) was a British painter, best known for his nude and still life paintings, among which are German Girl and Skull. The exhibition at the origin of this volume coincided with the Yale University Press publication of Euan Uglow; The Complete Paintings. It presents itself as a catalog of the artist's portraits, nudes and still lives in paintings and drawings.
Lavishly illustrated with 19 full-color plates of paintings, including an actual size reproduction illustrated on back cover, as well as 43 B&W plates of drawings. Includes two fold-out plates as well as a B&W photograph of the artist. Includes an interview with the artist by Andrew Lambirth. List of works, chronology and list of selected exhibitions in appendix.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore