ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA - 2010 [1st Ed]$95.00
Ermenegildo Zegna: An Enduring Passion for Fabrics, Innovation, Quality and Style
by D. T. Max, Mariano Maugeri, and others
FIRST EDITION. Milan, Italy: Skira Editore, 2010.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with NEAR FINE DJ and VERY GOOD+ box.
- ISBN: 8857202097
- Volume displays minimal overall wear.
- Back cloth covers are blind-tooled on front with device logo of the Ermenegildo Zegna Centennial.
- Spine has blind-tooled title.
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges show minimal scuffing.
- DJ displays minimal edge and shelfwear.
- Black box features device of Ermenegildo Zegna Centennial on front, and exhibit minor shelfwear, with scuffing and dust, mostly on front.
- Box has ribbon for lifting the book out. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
406 pages. 10.5 x 13.75 inches.
This magnificently illustrated book shows the art of the Ermenegildo fashion house since the tradition was first founded by Ermenegildo from his father's textile looms. He thus gave birth to a tradition of passion, quality, and elegance, that has been maintained ever since. The volume gives a richly illustrated overview of the skill and originality of the styles, together with a thoroughly documented trip into the past of the Zegna family.
Ermenegildo Zegna is an Italian luxury fashion house making men's fashion clothing and accessories. One of the largest global producers of fine fabrics, it is the largest menswear brand in the world by revenue. As well as manufacturing products for other houses like Yves Saint-Laurent and Tom Ford, it is active in promoting improvements in wool production around the world.
Lavishly illustrated with full-color as well as B&W photographs, and some full-color paintings. Includes essays by over five different writers, as well as a timeline.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore