ERIC FISCHL 1970-2007, by various - 2008
Eric Fischl 1970-2007
by Arthur C. Danto; Robert Enright; Steve Martin
"Eric Fischl emerged in the 1980s as one of America's most important figurative painters. His paintings, many of which show a single intense moment, compel the viewer to participate in a world of middle-class suburban ambiguity. In Fischl's engaging and distinctly American canvases, narrative, morality, sexuality, and psychology are preeminent." Features an essay by American art critic and philosopher Arthur C. Danto. Includes a list of solo and group exhibitions. 351 pages. 10.25" by 11.5"
Published by The Monacelli Press. New York, NY. 2012.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 9781580931953
- Blue cloth covers are free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has gently pushed ends with lightly frayed corners.
- Binding is firm.
- Interior is free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ is present and remains free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore