ERIC FISCHL 1970-2007, by Arthur C. Danto, Robert Enright, Steve Martin - 2008$175.00
Eric Fischl: 1970-2007
by Arthur C. Danto, Robert Enright and Steve Martin
Published by: The Monacelli Press, New York, 2008. Lavishly illustrated with full-color reproductions of the artist's works. Includes essays, as well as comments by the artist himself, taken from interviews. With a biography and an exhibition history. 352 pages. 10.25 x 11.5 inches.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition with NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 9781580931953
- Volume is in very good++ condition showing minimal wear to covers and interior.
- Blue covers exhibit some minor edgewear with rubbing to corners.
- Back board exhibits a light brown residue near fore edge. (See photos)
- Spine has title written in silver, and shows a slight bump to head.
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ is in great condition showing minimal overall shelfwear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
A splendid monograph of one of the most remarkable contemporary artists, this lavishly illustrated book features the rare and exceptional advantage of explaining the painter's art in his own words. Thoroughly documented with essays by acclaimed writers as well as the beloved comic actor Steve Martin, this book is a work to be treasured by art lovers, and a wonderful biographical survey of the great painter.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore