EDGAR ALLAN CROW, by Tasha Tudor - 1953 [1st Ed]
Edgar Allan Crow
written and illustrated by Tasha Tudor
FIRST EDITION. Published by: Oxford University Press, New York, 1953.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition with VERY GOOD DJ.
- Volume is in overall very good condition displaying minor aging inside and wear to covers.
- Blue covers feature white titleblock pasted on front, with color flower design and black text.
- Boards are minimally rubbed along edges, and gently at corners.
- Upper corner on front displays a mild bump.
- Spine features text in gilt, and is rubbed at ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Endpapers feature color illustrations, and display some shadows from DJ returns. (See photos)
- Interior is minimally age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ looks nice behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- DJ is age toned, more on back and spine, with minor stains to back.
- Spine of DJ has tiny chips at ends and thin blemish across publisher's name that wraps to shoulders.
- DJ displays minor edgewear with rubbing to corners and spine ends, and small chips to back edges. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. 6.25 x 6.75 inches.
Children's book based on a true story of how a crow became a member of the family! Lavishly illustrated with author's watercolors on pages facing text.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.