EATING FOR HEALTH AND EFFICIENCY, by R.L. Alsaker - 1926 [5 vols]
Eating for Health and Efficiency
by R.L. Alsaker
Five volume set promoted as the Alsaker Way advisory course. Subjects covered include: the importance of proper eating; a vegetarian diet; cooking for health; correct food combining; weight management and feeding children; eating away from home and candies and confections. 509 pages, in total with index at back of book five. 4.75" by 6.5".
Published by Grant Publishing. New York, NY. 1926.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Red cloth covers are clean with gilt text, exhibiting lustre of varying degrees.
- Book one shows a small dark spot to the cover.
- Book two shows .75" scuffing to the fore edge where the board is exposed
- Book five is lightly bumped at the upper right corner.
- Corners are lightly bumped, primarily to volumes one, three, and five. Please see photos.
- Spine has gilt text, darkened though intact.
- Spine of volume four has softened ends and light fraying.
- Binding is strong.
- Volumes 2-5 show pencil to upper left corner of endpapers. Please see photos for example.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are lightly age-toned with foxing.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore