DORAZIO: Catalogue Raisonne, by Alfieri - 1977 [Signed by Artist]
by Jacques Lassaigne; Giorgio Crisafi; Marisa Volpi Oriandini
Published by Alfieri Edizioni D'Arte. Venice, Italy. 1977.
Signed and inscribed by the author. Preface by Jacques Lassaigne. Catalogue raisonne by Giorgio Crisafi. Essay by Marisa Volpi Orlandini. Issued in black cardstock slipcase. Unpaginated. 10" by 11.25"
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- Green cloth covers featuring title lettering to the front remain free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Boards are gently darkened.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine is gently darkened and exhibits mild play though overall remains square and secure.
- Binding is shaken with cracked gutters throughout.
- Interior exhibits creases along the lower left corners.
- Minor ink marks to a page of the catalogue. Please see photos.
- DJ has edgewear and moderately pushed spine ends with an open tear to the corners of the tail.
- Slipcase exhibits moderate wear though remains completely intact.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
A look at the work of Italian painter Piero Dorazio featuring high quality reproductions, essays, and a catalogue raisonne.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore