DIVE DEEP: ERIC FISCHL AND THE PROCESS OF PAINTING - 2012
Dive Deep: Eric Fischl and the Process of Painting
Presented as an accompaniment to an exhibition, this volume chronicles the work of the artist across a variety of visual mediums including photography, sculpture and painting, along with selections from the the Thomas Eakins Collection. Includes interviews with the artist. 96 pages. 11" by 8.75".
Published by The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts. Philadelphia, PA. 2012.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition.
- ISBN: 9780943836416
- Illustrated textured cardstock wraps are very mildly soiled, primarily to the rear and exhibit only very minor edgewear with the front exhibiting a small closed tear to the upper edge. Please see photos.
- Corners are gently bumped.
- Spine has white lettering and gently bumped ends.
- Binding is firm.
- Interior remains free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore