DAVID HOCKNEY PHOTOGRAPHS, by A. Sayag & D. Hockney - 1982
David Hockney Photographs
by Alain Sayag & David Hockney
London & New York: Petersburg Press, 1982
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD + condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- ISBN: 0902825151
- Illustrated DJ features a photograph of Peter Schlesinger in London in 1972 taken by David Hockney.
- Boards are in overall very good condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has white text against a burgundy background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have foxing and dust along the top edge. (See Photos).
- Illustrated DJ has some edgewear and shelfwear as well as some fading on the back top edge. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
96 pages. 8.75 x 12 inches.
David Hockney is a British painter, draftsman, printmaker, stage designer, and photographer. As an important contributor to the pop art movement of the 1960s, he is considered one of the most influential British artists of the 20th century.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore