DALI: CATALOGUE RAISONNE OF ETCHINGS & MIXED-MEDIA PRINTS 1924-1980
Dali: Catalogue Raisonne of Etchings and Mixed-Media Prints, 1924-1980
Edited by Ralf Michler and Lutz W. Lopsinger
Munich: Prestel-Verlag, 1994.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Boards show some light scuffing around edges. Corners are scuffed. (Please see photos)
- Spine has scuffed and softened ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Textblock shows black smudge along lower edge. (Please see photo)
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ has scuffing, edgewear, small chips out of spine head and tail. DJ corners are scuffed with top back corner showing a .25" tear. (Please see photos)
262 pages. 9.75X12 inches.
"Dali's techniques, signature and other matters are fully explained by the editors in the Introduction, while in the Catalogue itself every genuine Dali is illustrated along with precise details concerning the number of prints issued in every edition, the date of publication, papers and watermarks, the dimensions of images, the printers and publishers - all the crucial information necessary to distinguish the real Dali from unauthorized editions and outright forgeries."
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore