CZECH CUBISM: ARCHITECTURE, FURNITURE & DECORATIVE ARTS - 1992
Czech Cubism: Architecture, Furniture and Decorative Arts (1910-1925)
Edited by Alexander von Vegesack
A wonderfully color illustrated book of illustrations and commentary on Czech Cubism. Concepts visited include contextual information, cubist prehistory, cubism in architecture, applied cubism in design and art, Otto Gutfreund, and contemporary Czech Cubism. The exhibition includes photography that depicts architecture: existing, destroyed, installation, and conceptual but unrealized installation. Additionally, review of Cubist furniture, metal, ceramics and posters are included.
337 pages. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
New York: Princeton Architectural Press,1992.
Overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Black paperback binding with light rubbing to edges, spine head and foot.
- One closed tear on the back cover, and a small open tear to the edge of the back board.
- Exterior textblock is clean.
- Interior is clean and bright.
- Binding is tight.
- Light crack about halfway through book on spine.