CYBERNETIC SERENDIPITY, by Jasia Reichardt - 1969
Cybernetic Serendipity: The Computer and the Arts
by Jasia Reichardt
New York: Frederick A. Praeger, Inc. 1969
Hardback is overall in GOOD+ condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Boards are clean. Corners are bumped and scuffed.
- Spine has gold text and is softened with scuffs at head and foot.
- Binding is secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ is nicely preserved behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- DJ has chipped corners, closed tears along back foot edge, is aged-toned, and is price-clipped on front return.
101 pages. 9.75X12.25 inches.
Published to coincide with the exhibition "Cybernetic Serendipity" shown at the Institute of Contemporary Arts, Corcoran Gallery of Art, and Exploratorium. (Wikipedia)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore