CRUISING PARADISE, by Sam Shepard - 1996 [Signed 1st Ed]
Cruising Paradise, Tales
by Sam Shepard
FIRST EDITION, FLAT SIGNED on Title Page. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1996.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition with VERY GOOD++ DJ.
- ISBN: 067945645
- Volume is quarter-bound in black cloth and features silver text on spine.
- Volume displays minimal overall wear.
- Front cover has a slight white scuff to foot corner. (See photos)
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges are deckled along front.
- DJ shows little to no wear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
239 pages. 6 x 8.75 inches.
Book is quarter-bound in black cloth and features bright silver lettering on spine, as well as illustrated DJ.
This collection of tales by the award-winning writer, author of more than 45 plays, is set in the American West near the Mexican borders, and is a treasure trove of adventure and humor, drama and passion. The desolate region comes to life as the thread of the stories follows the adventures of various characters while a plot blending childhood memories, travel, passion and betrayal, love and revenge, unfolds in the sun-parched plains of the Old West.
Samuel Shepard Rogers III (1943-2017), known professionally as Sam Shepard, was an American actor, playwright, author, screenwriter, and director whose career spanned half a century.
EDITION POINTS: First Edition, Signed by Author on Title Page.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore