FLASH GORDON AND JUNGLE JIM, by Alex Raymond - 2011 [Reprint 4 vols.]
Flash Gordon and Jungle Jim
by Alex Raymond and Don Moore
illustrated by Alex Raymond
Reprint edition, four volumes. San Diego, CA: IDW Publishing, 2011
Hardback set is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated covers are mostly clean, with four-color drawings and titles.
- Boards show some bumps, dings. Corners are bumped.
- Spines have gold and white text and are bright with bumped ends.
- Bindings are tight.
- Illustrated end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interiors exhibit minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
Unpaginated. 12 x 16 inches
A four-volume definitive and comprehensive series, containing every Sunday page of Flash Gordon and Jungle Jim beginning with the Inaugural installment in January 1934. All the pages drawn by Alex Raymond, followed by the first pages drawn by Raymond's successor Austin Briggs.
Vibrant, full-color reproduction of these "masterpieces in the history of the medium." (Back cover)
First printing of this Reprint edition. Library of American Comics, Dean Mullaney (ed.).
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore