COOK'S HANDBOOK FOR THE EGYPT AND THE SUDAN, by Sir E.A. Wallis Budge - 1921 [4th Ed]
Cook's Handbook for Egypt and the Sudan
by Sir E.A. Wallis Budge, Litt.D
4th Edition. St. Martin's Lane, London: Huston and Sons LTD, 1921
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Cloth cover features the title text in gilt lettering.
- Boards show some edgewear and shelfwear.
- Spine has gilt text against a burgundy background.
- Corners are bumped and show edgewear. (See Photos).
- Binding is strong and has a little play.
- Endpapers and feps have some light pencil marks from previous owner. (See Photos).
- Illustrations of maps are bright and clear.
- Interior is age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Pages 340 - 360 bottom edge display bending. (See Photos).
- Text block edges are marbled in faded light blue and pink color.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
956 pages. 5 x 7 inches.
This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. It gives various in depth details on travelling throughout Egypt and the Sudan with 9 maps and 182 plans and illustrations.
EDITION POINTS: 4th Edition.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore