COLOR-PERFECT WALLPAPER, by Sears Roebuck & Co - 1944$45.00
by Sears, Roebuck & Company
"16 year old 4-H club girl papers her own room in a few hours. If she could it, you can too. It's easy with Color-Perfect wallpaper." A vintage wallpaper catalog issued by Sears, Roebuck & Company that includes step-by-step instructions, a sizing chart and illustrated reference model with formulas and several textured samples accompanied by a description and design suggestion with additional details concerning cost, available colors and complimentary design options. The catalog is arranged as a trifold portfolio with each segment containing over twenty samples. Details are printed on the reverse side of the samples. 87 pages. 7.25" by 9"
Published by Sears, Roebuck & Company. Chicago, IL. 1944.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD- condition.
- Illustrated trifold portfolio is fully intact along the primary hinges.
- Hinges: 2nd hinge exhibits wear to the middle and bottom portions between the second and third segment. Interior side of the hinges are foxed.
- Wallpaper samples are securely bound, with significant wear limited to the first two leaves, most notably along the edges and lower right corner of the first leaf of the second segment. The last two pages of each segment exhibit soiling and foxing; reverse side of wallpaper samples are age-toned. Please see photos for clarification.
- Illustrated covers are age-toned and exhibit edgewear, apparent water damage seen along the rear top edge, and soiling, most notably to the rear.
- Corners are bumped and creased.
- Spine is creased along the surface with additional wear to the ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Interior is age-toned and soiled.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore