COLLECTED PLAYS, by Arthur Miller - 1980 [Signed Franklin]
by Arthur Miller
Illustrated by Barron Storey
A scarce full leather volume signed by Miller with illustrations by Barron Storey. An introduction to the plays is followed by All My Sons, Death of a Salesman, The Crucible, The Story of Two Mondays and View from the Bridge. This book is dedicated to Marilyn Monroe. 437 pages. 6.5" by 9.25".
Signed limited edition published by The Franklin Library. Franklin Center, PA. 1980.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition
- Gilt decorated gilt leather covers are clean and free of any wear.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has gilt lettering and design detail with three raised bands and remains firm and square.
- Binding is tight.
- Ffep features signature.
- Includes ribbon placemark.
- Silk voile endpapers are clean with perimeter fading.
- Age-toned tissue guard is present though detached.
- Interior is clean and bright.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- All edges gilt with rubbing to the top edge.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore