CLASSICAL & VERNACULAR CHINESE FURNITURE IN THE LIVING ENVIRONMENT, by Kai-Yin Lo - 1998 [Signed]
Classical and Vernacular Chinese Furniture in the Living Environment
by Kai-Yin Lo
A splendid edition of the collection of Kai-Yin Lo, featuring full-color and black & white photographs and drawings. Kai-Yin Lo's exceptional collection is full of the refinement and color of Chinese art, and captures various stages in the history of Chinese art. Complete with captions and a thorough informative text, this book is a historical as well as artistical gem. 188 pages. 8.75 x 12 inches.
Signed by the author. Lavishly illustrated with black & white and color photographs of collection and drawings. Captions and explanatory text.
Hong Kong: Yungmingtang, 1998.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with VERY GOOD+ condition.
- ISBN: 1878529471
- Volume is in near fine condition showing minimal wear.
- Blue cloth covers are clean and have blind-tooled decoration with bright copper text.
- Boards show little to no wear.
- Corners are sharp and edges are firm.
- Spine has bright copper text.
- Binding is secure.
- Endapers are a variegated brown, and front endpapers have signature of the author.
- Interior is barely toned and shows little to no signs of wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are a little dusty along head and are otherwise clean.
- DJ is in very good+ condition with light shelfwear, mostly along head with light overall scuffing.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.