CLASS PINS, RINGS AND MEDALS, by the Chas. M. Robbins Co. - 1912$110.00
College and School Emblems: Class Pins, Fraternity Pins, Class Rings, Athletic Medals and Trophies
by The Chas. M. Robbins Co.
Attleboro, MA: The Chas. M. Robbins, 1912.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Volume displays mild to moderate overall wear and aging.
- Greenish-black covers feature embossed contrasting lettering and designs on front, and display a little overall fading, as well as mild edgewear.
- Back wrap shows a light crease to foot corner. (See photos)
- Spine is tied with orange binding cord.
- Binding is intact with a little play.
- Illustrations of medals are in full-color and B&W. Full-color illustrations are embossed.
- Signature containing full-color illustration pages is a little loose from foot.
- Interior displays minor age-toning. First pages, including color illustration pages, show lightly more pronounced toning and aging. (Photo color is not as toned as book)
- Title page shows foxing and darkening, and has some pen writing along upper edge. (See photos)
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges display scattered foxing.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
56 pages. 4.5 x 8 inches.
A collection of the pins, medals and trophies, used in colleges, athletic, fraternity and other. The worth in money of rings and medals is included under each object, as well as, for some, the materials used in their making. Badges and medals are classified according to their use, in colleges, competitions, or other. The Chas. M. Robbins Co. changed their name to Robbins Co. in 1912.
Illustrated with full-color and B&W reproductions of pins, as well as medals and rings. Full-color illustrations are embossed.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.