CECILY BROWN, ed. by Danilo Eccher - 2014 [Catalogue]
edited by Danilo Eccher
First edition. Milan: Silvana Editoriale, 2014
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Full color illustrated covers are mostly clean, with red title.
- Lower right corner is bumped. See photos.
- Spine has white text and is bright with firm ends.
- Binding is tight.
- End papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have a small mark at foot edge. See photos.
199 pages. 9 x 11 inches
Issued in conjunction with an exhibition of Cecily Brown's work shown at the Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna in Torino, Italy, from October 17, 2014 - February 1, 2015. Includes three essays on the artist and her painting, with copious color illustrations.
Almost a decade prior to a major solo exhibition at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the scale, audacity, and universality of Cecily Brown's artistic voice is very much in evidence in the works shown in Torino and written about in this volume.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore