CECILY BROWN, by Gagosian Gallery - 2003$50.00
An exhibition catalogue issued on the occasion of the exhibition held at the Gagosian Gallery of New York on February 19 - March 16, 2002 and February 8 - March 15, 2003. 57 pages.9.5" by 9.25".
Paperback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- ISBN: 1880154900 / 9781880154908
- Glossy red paper wraps remain free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Wraps exhibit very faint surface scratches and minor edgewear.
- Spine has lettering and remains square and firm.
- Binding is firm.
- Plates remain free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Interior remains free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Includes an essay by curator Jan Tumlir, a selection of featured work and a reference list of the featured plates. Cecily Brown (b 1969) is a British painter known for her Figurative and Abstract paintings.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore