CATALOGUE RAISONNE DE L'OEUVRE GRAVE ET LITHOGRAPHIE DE MAURICE DENIS, by Pierre Cailler - 1968
Catalogue Raisonne de L'oeuvre Grave et Lithographie de Maurice Denis
by Pierre Cailler
Geneve: Editions Pierre Cailler, 1968
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Text in French
- Wraps show some dirt and light edgewear. Corners are scuffed.
- Spine has artist name written in pencil.
- Binding is secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Bottom text block edge shows some smudging in black.
168 pages. 6.75X9.5 inches.
"Maurice Denis was a French painter, decorative artist and writer, who was an important figure in the transitional period between impressionism and modern art. He was associated with Les Nabis then the Symbolist movement, and then with a return to neo-classicism." (Wikipedia)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore