CATALOGO BOLAFFI DEL MANIFESTO ITALIANO, by Giulio Bolaffi (Ed) - 1995
Catalogo Bolaffi del Manifesto Italiano
Dizionario Degli Illustratori
With the release of this new bolaffi catalog, as often occurred in the past, we are launching a publication that seeks to investigate, with not only cultural but also economic intentions, on the reality of a sector that is still little debated and valued in antiquarial-collectibles. A dictionary that compiles a range of illustrators and their work including advertisements for sports, automobiles, transportation, film, propaganda and more. Includes an index for artists, featured companies and themes. 9.25" by 12".
Text in Italian.
Published by Giulio Bolaffi Editore. Torino, Italy. 1995.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition.
- ISBN: 8885846572
- Illustrated covers exhibit light edgewear and scuffing though remain free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Corners are gently bumped.
- Spine has gilt lettering and is scuffed with mild wear to the ends.
- Binding is firm.
- Rear pastedown bears publisher's sticker.
- The bottom edge of the textblock exhibits light soiling.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
nternational first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore