CARLO MOLLINO: ARCHITECTURE AS AUTOBIOGRAPHY, by Giovanni Brino - 1987
Carlo Mollino: Architecture as Autobiography - Architecture, Furniture, Interior Design (1928 - 1973)
by Giovanni Brino
New York, NY: Rizzoli International Publication, Inc., 1987
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 0847808246
- Covers /wraps are near fine with minor shelfwear. (See Photos).
- Boards are in near fine condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has silver text against a black background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edge on bottom shows signs of dust. (See Photos).
- DJ is looks great and is nicely preserved with minimal shelfwear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
160 pages. 9.5 x 11.25 inches.
Carlo Mollino was one of the most gifted exponents of modern architecture in Italy. Not very popular with the critics, nonconformist and individualistic to a fault, he experimented in his architectural works, his furniture, and his interior designs with a language that had assimilated the lessons of surrealism and futurism. This covers over 80 interior designs and pieces of furniture.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore